Mississippi Wedding at The Cotton Market | Mississippi Wedding Photographer
Dillon & Kempseyann’s Mississippi wedding at The Cotton Market is one I had been looking forward to for so long! I mean, seriously, I feel like I had been counting down the days ever since their October engagement session in Downtown Clinton! They are the absolute sweetest couple, & they are SO much fun!! Their day was a perfect reflection of that. Absolutely no stress on this wedding day-just a celebration of the love these two share!
Some things I loved about this wedding day:
1) personalized cake pops instead of a traditional wedding cake 😍
2) the groomsmen were HILARIOUS & kept me laughing the whole day!!
3) the reception was an actual dance party & I was here for it!!
4) their whole family showing up for them in such amazing ways!!
5) Dillon & Kempseyann sharing a “last dance” together before their exit❤️
6) the pure JOY that every single friend & family member felt about watching these two get married🤍
And I could go on & on!! The first look that these two shared was absolutely precious. Dillon was emotional throughout the whole day-he just loves Kempseyann so much! & their ceremony was just as sweet. They chose to worship & honor God in their marriage, as they shared communion together as a bride & groom. It was such a special moment!
And Kempseyann really was such a gorgeous bride! We made sure to get plenty of bridal photos throughout the day to highlight how gorgeous she looked!!
I feel like every photo we captured from the wedding was a true reflection of this couple’s personality! They are beyond perfect for each other, & I think that becomes more & more obvious as I look back on the photos!
I am so excited for the Robinsons!! This wedding day was just the beginning of a beautiful life that these two will share! 🤍
Entertainment: Tyler Johnson
Event Planner: Fresh Cut of Jackson
Florist: Carl Young